The library currently offers the following museum passes:
- One pass to New York City’s Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum** which provides free admission to the museum for 6 people.
- A single pass to Cradle of Aviation Museum in Garden City which provides free admission to the museum for 2 adults and up to 2 children, 18 years and younger.
- One pass to Long Island Children’s Museum in Garden City. Provides free admission for up to 4 persons. No adults without children, nor children unaccompanied by an adult will be admitted.
- A pass to Old Westbury Gardens** in Old Westbury. The pass entitles two adults and their children free admission as well as a 10% discount at the garden shop and gift shop. This pass was donated by the Friends of the East Meadow Public Library.
- One pass to Old Bethpage Village Restoration** in Old Bethpage. The pass provides free admission for up to 4 persons.
- A pass to American Airpower Museum** in Farmingdale. Provides free admission for 2 adults and 2 children as well as a 10% discount at the Cockpit USA Gift Shop.
**Beginning November 13, you can print this pass at home. If you are unable to print, come to the library and staff will be happy to help you. Printed passes will only be valid for the date of visit listed on the confirmation page.
Museum Pass Borrowing Rules:
Museum passes may be borrowed by East Meadow School District residents over 18 years of age.
Patrons may reserve no more than one pass every thirty days.
The Library is not responsible :
- If the museum is closed; if the Library must close for an emergency
- If the museum refuses to accept the pass
- If the museum accepts the pass for certain exhibits and not others
- If the person who had the pass before you does not bring it back on time
Always check your museum’s website before visiting for unexpected closings, change in hours, updates on exhibits, etc.
The Library is not responsible for checking museum hours of operations for patrons.
Late fee is $20 per day.
Passes may only be checked out using the card under which it was reserved.
Reserve a pass online or by calling the library at 794-2570.