LinkedIn Learning for Library
Learn relevant, professional skills with LinkedIn Learning.
Free to East Meadow Public Library cardholders. Get access to:
- 16,000+ online courses in 7 languages.
- Expert instructors with real-world experience.
- 60 new courses added each week!
|Excel||DevOps||3D and Animation|
|Job Hunting||Digital Marketing||And much more…|
Start learning today at https://www.linkedin.com/learning-login/go/eastmeadow
LinkedIn Learning for Library – Patron FAQ
- Download the LinkedIn Learning app to your smartphone or tablet.
- Open the app and tap the Sign in button.
- Tap Sign in with your library card at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap inside the Enter your Library ID box and type in eastmeadow (lower case, no spaces) and tap the Continue button.
- Enter your East Meadow Public Library card number and PIN into the appropriate boxes and tap Continue.
- Get learning!
Issue with your PIN or library card account? Please call the Library at 516-794-2570 and ask to speak with someone in Circulation.