Reserve a pass online or by calling the library at 516-794-2570 x5007.
The library currently offers the following museum passes:
- A pass to American Airpower Museum** in Farmingdale. Provides free admission for 2 adults and 2 children as well as a 10% discount at the Cockpit USA Gift Shop.
- Two passes to the Children’s Museum of Manhattan**. Each pass admits 4 people: 2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children. There is a 10% discount off of all purchases at the museum store and a 20% discount off of local restaurants and entertainment venues.
- One pass to the Clark Botanic Garden in Albertson which provides free admission for two people.
- A single pass to Cradle of Aviation Museum** in Garden City which provides free admission to the museum for 2 adults and up to 2 children (2 to 12 years old).
- One Empire Pass which grants entry for the pass holder and their occupants (in one vehicle at the time of entry) to a state park. Please review the Empire Pass Guidelines for Use before borrowing the pass.
- Two passes to The Frick Collection** in New York City. Each pass admits 2 adults and includes a 10% discount at the Museum Shop (20% during Holiday Shopping Week). Children under 10 are not permitted.
- Two passes to the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum** in New York City. Each pass admits 4 people. It also offers a 10% discount for the museum store and restaurants: Cafe 3 and the Wright.
- One pass to New York City’s Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum** which provides free admission to the museum for 6 people.
- Two passes to The Jewish Museum** in New York City. Each pass provides free admission for 2 adults and a 10% discount at the Museum store. Children under 18 are free. Timed tickets are required. Additional details will be provided once you reserve the pass.
- Two passes to the Long Island Children’s Museum in Garden City. Provides free admission for up to 4 persons. No adults without children, nor children unaccompanied by an adult will be admitted.
- Two passes to the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA). Each pass admits 5 guests with the opportunity to purchase up to five additional tickets at $5.00 each.
- One pass to the Nassau County Firefighters Museum** which provides free admission for up to 4 people.
- A pass to Old Westbury Gardens** in Old Westbury. The pass entitles two adults and their children free admission as well as a 10% discount at the garden shop and gift shop.
- One pass to the Vanderbilt Museum and Planetarium** which provides free admission to the Estate grounds and Museum exhibits for 2 adults and 4 children.
- A single pass to The Whaling Museum** in Cold Spring Harbor. The pass is valid for General Admission for 1-6 people and NOT valid towards any special events or programs where paid admission is required.
** These passes can be printed at home. If you are unable to print, come to the library and staff will be happy to help you. Printed passes will only be valid for the date of visit listed on the confirmation page.
Museum Pass Borrowing Rules
Museum passes may be borrowed by East Meadow School District residents over 18 years of age.
Patrons may reserve no more than one pass every thirty days.
The Library is not responsible:
- If the museum is closed.
- If the Library must close for an emergency.
- If the museum refuses to accept the pass.
- If the museum accepts the pass for certain exhibits and not others.
- If the person who had the pass before you does not bring it back on time.
- For checking museum hours of operations for patrons.
Always check your museum’s website before visiting for unexpected closings, change in hours, updates on exhibits, etc.
Late fee is $20 per day.
Passes may only be checked out using the card under which it was reserved.