Add Funds for Printing Using a Credit Card
You will need a credit card, debit card, or a PayPal account to add funds using these steps. Here’s how:
- Visit https://print.eastmeadow.info/ and log in using your library card number and PIN.
- Once logged in, click the “Add Funds” link located in the lower part of the screen. On a mobile device, you may have to tap “Payment method” first.
- Choose the amount you’d like to deposit (minimum $2) and check the box next to “I agree to pay the amount above,” and then click Continue to Payment. You will be redirected to the PayPal website.
- You do not have to have a PayPal account in order to add funds with a debit or credit card. Simply click the Pay with Debit or Credit Card button and provide the information requested.
- Once you have completed your PayPal transaction, you will be redirected back to the Pharos Print Center.
Please Note: Deposited funds cannot be used at other libraries.